Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Boxing Kangaroos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Boxing Kangaroos

    Found this on myspace a few minutes ago and I thought it was hilarious. Even discovery channel or animal planet do not usually show something like this. http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...garoos[lin
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Boxing Kangaroos

    its not animal abuse.......mike tyson putting on gloves and boxing a kangaroo is abuse......a natural fight between kangaroos in the wild is far from abuse and is no different than a crocodile that snaps the spine of and then eats a wildebeats for lunch....or when a tiger hunts down and kills a baby zebra.......of when a croc and hippo battle it out in the water??

    is that abuse too??

    how come the discovery channel will show that then??

    i dont know where some of you come up with this stuff......but you really need to think about things a bit sometimes
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Boxing Kangaroos

    I never said it was animal abuse, I just said that you usually dont see it on those channels. I know that its something natural that animals do. But tell me when the last time you seen a big cat or croc hunting something on those channels then tell me when the last time you seen boxing kangaroos on those channels.
    ?
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Boxing Kangaroos

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aphrodite4evermore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never said it was animal abuse, I just said that you usually dont see it on those channels. I know that its something natural that animals do. But tell me when the last time you seen a big cat or croc hunting something on those channels then tell me when the last time you seen boxing kangaroos on those channels.
    ? </div></div>
    that wasnt directed at you.......the other response seems to have vanished......that said the reason you dont see it is because its animal abuse

    that def wasnt directed at you
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Boxing Kangaroos

    Oh okay I was really confused for a minute. And I reread my post to make sure I didnt do something like that. Sorry about being so defensive but I was just like wtf?
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •